We want to make sure that you are completely satisfied with your purchases on this Site. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your order, you may return any UNUSED products within twenty (20) days from the date of delivery. Before sending any products back to us, please make sure that all of the following conditions have been correctly satisfied.
The product you wish to return:
- can be sent back to us only after you have completed and submitted the online Return Form available on the www.mcq.com US Site within twenty (20) days of delivery; by completing and submitting our online return form you will receive your Return Number, which you must include on your return shipping label;
- must be unused, unworn, unwashed and in the same condition in which it was received by you;
- must have all disposable seals still attached with the disposable seal that must still be intact;
- must be returned complete with all of its parts and accessories;
- must be sent in its original packaging;
- must be shipped back to our fulfillment house within twenty (20) days of the date of delivery;
- must be sent in one single shipment; products that belong to the same order must be returned to us at the same time; and
- must be shipped from the United States.
If all of these conditions are satisfied, we will refund the value of the returned product(s), Sales Tax included, less any original shipping costs. We will not issue any refunds for returns that do not satisfy all of the conditions indicated above; provided, however, that you will have the option to request within thirty (30) days of being notified that you are not entitled to a refund that your merchandise be shipped back to you, at your own cost, in the condition in which it was received by the Provider’s fulfillment house.
If you do not request the return of your merchandise within said thirty-day period, you authorize the Provider, and any of its affiliates or agents, to dispose of such merchandise as it sees fit.
SALES OF BEACHWEAR AND UNDERWEAR ARE FINAL. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DESIGNATE ON THE SITE OTHER NON-RETURNABLE MERCHANDISE. ANY SUCH DESIGNATION WILL BE NOTED ON THE DETAIL PAGE OF THE MERCHANDISE WHICH IS NON-RETURNABLE.
Refunds are processed within approximately three (3) business days of our receipt of your merchandise. Your refund will be credited back to the same payment method used to make the original purchase on the US Site. If you paid by credit card, refund times will depend on the credit or debit card company’s policies. Be aware that the refund date for the credit will coincide with the date of the original payment, therefore you will not be charged any interest fees. If you paid by PayPal, refunds will be credited to your PayPal account and will be visible immediately. The date of reimbursement to the credit card associated with your PayPal account depends on the company that issued the card. WE OFFER NO REFUNDS ON ANY PRODUCTS DESIGNATED ON THIS SITE AS NON-RETURNABLE.
CONDITIONS FOR THE EXCHANGE OF PRODUCTS
In certain specific cases, duly specified in the Return Form, you are allowed to replace purchased products with other products, instead of being refunded the relative price.
The request for an exchange is subject to the following conditions:
- exchanges shall only be permitted with respect to certain products, such products shall be identified by the use of the word “REPLACEMENT” as indicated in the Return Form ;
- exchanges will only be permitted for a different size or color or the product you originally ordered. The available exchange options will be indicated in the Return Form;
- you may request the exchange of one or more purchased products within and not later than twenty (20) working days from their date of delivery, by filling in the Return Form and sending it via electronic means to the Provider within the aforementioned deadline. The products to be replaced must be handed over to the forwarder within twenty (20) working days of their date of delivery;
- you may only submit a single exchange request for each product purchased;
- the products for which you request the exchange must be returned to the Provider in their original condition and packaging, they must not have been used, worn, washed or damaged, and they must still have their identification tag attached with the disposable seal;
- the products to be exchanged that belong to a single order must be returned to the Provider in a single shipment. The Provider reserves the right to refuse products of the same order that are shipped for exchange separately.
If all the above conditions are properly satisfied, once you have filled in and transmitted the Return Form containing your request for an exchange, the Provider will process said request by sending you a relevant confirmation e-mail.
DEADLINES AND PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING EXCHANGES
After receiving the products you intend to exchange and verifying that all the above-mentioned requirements have been fulfilled, the Provider will verify the actual availability in its warehouses of the replacement products having the size and/or color you have selected.
If the selected replacement product(s) is not available in its warehouses, the Provider will not be able to accept your request for an exchange and will thus refund you the price of the product(s) originally purchased, in accordance with the procedures specified in the Provider’s Return Policy.
If the selected replacement product(s) is available in its warehouses, the Provider will accept your request for an exchange and will thus send you an email confirming the shipment of the replacement product(s). In this case, shipment will occur within thirty (30) working days of the date in which the Provider becomes aware of your request for an exchange, once the company verifies that the latter fulfills all the above-mentioned requirements. The expenses for shipping the replacement products shall be borne by the Provider, with a courier to be selected by the Provider.
If the price of the purchased product is lower or higher than the chosen replacement product, you will not be granted a refund nor will you be required to pay the relative price difference; keeping in mind that your replacement selection will be limited to the same model as originally purchased (size and/or color may vary).
You will be contacted if your request for an exchange cannot be accepted due to your failure to fulfill the aforementioned conditions. In this case, you may choose to have the products you initially intended to exchange shipped back at your expense. Should you refuse this shipment, the Provider reserves the right to keep the products and withhold the amount paid therefor.
If you wish to exchange or return the replacement product(s) received by you, such return or exchange will be subject to a subsequent goods return procedure, pursuant to and within the limits of the Provider’s Return Policy.
All of our products come with an identification tag with a disposable seal. Please try your item on before removing the tag and seal, since we do not accept returns once the disposable seal has been removed, broken or damaged in any way. Shoes come with a sticker under the sole; if you remove or alter this sticker, you may no longer return your purchase.
Your return can be sent to us by UPS, using the pre-printed label which you can find within the original shipment. Please visit http://www.ups.com/dropoff?loc=en_US to find the UPS drop-off location nearest to you.
WE OFFER NO EXCHANGES ON MERCHANDISE PURCHASED ON THE www.mcq.com US SITE
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
PROVIDER MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THE SITE NOR AS TO THE MERCHANDISE BEING SOLD TO YOU. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, PROVIDER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT, AND THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION OF THE MERCHANDISE CONTAINED ON OUR ORDER CONFIRMATION. PROVIDER WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
Provider shall not be liable for any delay or failure in performance caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.